Strider Bug ???

I am playing on C3 with a very slow rate. But I saw a lot of people who had strider. I dont think that they can train straider to high level in my server because my server is 1x exp. Anyone know this bug?

ill tell you what ive heard:

you click deposit clan wh, while you ride a strider, and the clan leader clicks withdraw it! then you both have striders. Try it, i havent yet.

It's fixed on most servers, but it could work. As for leveling you can lvl it quite fast in a party. Make a party with a high lvl mage, and he atacks once and sleeps mob, then you put your hatch to atk at least once but you dont atack. Then mage kills mob and hatch gets all your exp. And depending on the mobs you kill he can get even 5% on a mob at lvl 35.. not so hard. :)

[...] As for leveling you can lvl it quite fast in a party. Make a party with a high lvl mage' date=' and he atacks once and sleeps mob, then you put your hatch to atk at least once but you dont atack. Then mage kills mob and hatch gets all your exp. And depending on the mobs you kill he can get even 5% on a mob at lvl 35.. not so hard. :)[/quote']

This is 100% correct. If you have 2 account you can do it with l2walker.

I had a SE and a monk. SE had the strider and the strider followed monk's attack.

It goes pretty fast, but don't forget rez option for the pet !